A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "intravenous decrajont" - Amanda

Posted: Aug 07, 2010

The doctor dictated the name of a medication in the following sentence:

"She has been treated with apparently five courses of antibiotics and other treatments including intravenous decrajont."

I need help on the name of that medication, please. If it helps, it's in reference to a patient who has a lot of allergies and sinus issues.

Thanks in advance!

Decadron - no1joe

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Thank you! :) (nm) - Amanda

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Intravenous Pebumin?
Jul 18, 2011

It sounds like he is saying the patient was started on intravenous pebumin, and i'm having a hard time figuring out what he really is saying. I know it can't be albumin. Thanks for any help! ...

Such A Thing As An Intravenous Line Allergy?
Jun 02, 2012

Doc says clearly "allergy to intravenous lines."  I'm just wondering if there is such a thing.  The only thing I can think of is an allergy to the material, or the patient said it to be funny and this ESL doc took her seriously.   ...

Will Start Intravenous Such As Roxine (sounds Like)for Coverage Of  Likely Pathogens
Dec 05, 2009

The sentence is as follows " Will start intravenous such as roxine (sounds like)for coverage of  likely pathogens resulting in meningitis. Any help would be wonderful. ...