A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

grammer question--is it okay to add?? - dawn

Posted: Jan 28, 2010

He noted evidence of old optic nerve edema, no evidence of present optic nerve edema, and interestingly enough, kept writing in the chart that presumed pseudotumor cerebri.

would it be okay to add "it was a"  between that and presumed psuedotumor

NO, and your commas are wrong...see message - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
He noted evidence of old optic nerve edema, no evidence of present optic nerve edema, and, interestingly enough, kept writing in the chart that presumed pseudotumor cerebri.

The sentence is complete.

oh thank you! :) - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Grammer
Jul 29, 2010

I think it's just one of those days.... IMPRESSION: Cor pulmonale with salt and water total body fluid overload, with cardiomegaly and pulmonary edema. Cor pulmonale secondary to obstructive lung disease with left ventricular dysfunction.  ...

Grammer Question
Nov 06, 2009

I am wondering about the correct usage for "was versus were" in a sentence. The sentence reads: No neoplasia, angiodysplasia, diverticula, or inflammation (was or were) seen. I get so confused with this. The doctor always says were, but I was told it should be was. Thanks in advance ...

No Autocorrect Or Grammer Check - Is This Common?
May 17, 2014

Is it common to NOT have tab functions, auto correct, or a grammar checker on a  "transcription program".    We just got Inscribe and it is about as basic as it comes, not Word comparable - not even close - without tabs, Autocorrect or grammar check. I feel like I'm in the dark ages here.    ...