A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cart stitches? - ginny

Posted: Oct 04, 2012

Dr. is doing a hemicolectomy - thanks for any input!

cart stitches of 3-0 Pretius - ginny

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Type Of Stitches
Oct 30, 2009

This pertains to a colon resection. The anastomosis was then done from the side of the distal left colon to the end of the proximal rectum.  This was done in two layers, hand sewn using interrupted 3-0 GI silk, serial s/l "musculoimbert" stitches on the outer layer, running 3-0 GI chromic canal technique on the inner layer.   ...

S/L Internal *ryan* Stitches....nm
Jul 20, 2012

I just don't find this anywhere. ...

Computer Cart/armoire Suggestions
Feb 07, 2010

I am needing to set up another work station and I am thinking about a computer cart that moves from room to room or an armoire that I can put all my computers in (work, personal, scanners, printers, etc. ) and close the doors.  The one thing I keep running into is finding a cart or armoire that allows for the foot pedal under the desk.  I have been researching on the internet and found a few, but a personal recommendation is always worth alot.  Does anybody have a suggestion that ...

Portable Computer Cart Ideas?
Feb 27, 2010

As my family leaves the next, I would like to be able to come out of my work "closet" and be able to set up in my family room by a big window.  However, when we have guests, I would like the option of moving the cart back into the closet.   Has anyone found anything that works for this?  The cart has to be sturdy enough to hold all the computer hardware including a printer.   So many that I see have a support or floor under them which would prohibit the use of a foo ...

Positive Grocery Cart Sign
Jun 15, 2012

This is a new one for me - it sounds pretty clear.  His pain is associated with "positive grocery cart sign".  thanks! ...