A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

atypia and S/L ?highland? fibrosis of the stoma - marie

Posted: Oct 24, 2009

NM

hilar fibrosis - how about

[ In Reply To ..]
hilar fibrosis

could it be hyaline fibrosis? nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

did you hear stroma?? - jaf

[ In Reply To ..]
atypia and hyaline fibrosis of the stroma. Are you working on pathology reports?

Similar Messages:

S/l Trimble Stoma
Nov 11, 2011

Is there such a thing as a "trimble" stoma? ...

8-12 Highland Cell Cast Per High Power Field?
Feb 04, 2010

8-12 highland cell cast per high power field? ...

BOLT (???) For Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Sep 22, 2010

I have a dictator that is saying "status post _____ for pulmonary fibrosis" numerous times during this report.  Sounds like she is saying "BOLT"????  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance :) ...

Cystic Fibrosis...please See Message
Aug 24, 2011

Her CF carrier screen identified a mutation (R117H negative for the 5T s/l LEL (dictates the letters).  TIA ...

Ortho Questions - Sudas Fibrosis? Not Lacertus
Aug 09, 2010

Surigcal report for biceps tendon rupture.   The rupture is at the elbow area.  He dissects down to the area of rupture.  "The stump of the biceps tendon proximally was identified.  It was folded on itself.  The tendon was released to its full length.  The _________fibrosis was released.  A second posterior incision was made along the ulnar crest and dissected down to the radius using blunt dissection" it sounded exactly like pseudofibrosis, clearing NOT ...

There Is Some Thickening Of The *faulks* Posterior To The Surgical Site Which Looks Like Fibrosis.
Oct 05, 2010

patient had frontal meningioma removed.  Thanks. ...

Focal "choleascitic" Atypia Of The Cervix
Aug 09, 2010

This is pathology report after a hysterectomy.  "There was reactive squamous atypia and focal "choleascitic" atypia of the cervix, but no high-grade lesions.  TIA ...

EGD Question. Biopsies Were Taken From The Prominent S/l "force" Of The Body Of The Stoma
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Ortho Surgery ?? Articular Or S/l "highland" Surface
Apr 02, 2013

He has said it twice and I just can't seem to put my finger on it to even point me in the right direction.  Covering for someone, so this is not my specialty.  Here are both examples.  Thanks! The chondral surface of the medial compartment anterior to this transitions to grade 2 to grade 1.  Even at the most anterior, the medial femoral condyle is essentially normal "high on" surface.  The remainder of the lateral meniscus is intact and the articular or "highland/ ...

S/l "lumping" Fibrosis?
Jan 26, 2010

Anyone have any idea what this could be? TIA~ ...