A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

alignment view for foot and ankle issues - MTheaded

Posted: Dec 14, 2011

Patient has Bilateral endstage osteoarthritis with equinovalgus deformities.  Doctor dictates he needs further radiographic studies of the hindfoot region, specifically with standing axial or ---- (s/l coal-bee) alignment views.

Ideas?

Cobey - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

Alignment-All??
Jan 16, 2010

Hello~  Looking for help with what s/l "Alignment-All."   Used in a sentence..."Alignment All was placed down the middle of the proximal phalanx, confirmed fluoroscopically"...have searched for any such instrument/surgical tool and am coming up with absolutely nothing.  Thanks! ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

Foot Pain. Does Anyone Know If There Are Hand Controls Instead Of A Foot Pedal?
Aug 12, 2013

Nm ...

How Do You Type "right Left Alignment"?
Mar 15, 2012

"right left"?  "right-left"?  "right/left"?   TIA   ...

Foot Debridement S/l Bocasterile Foot Dressing
May 10, 2012

Operation of debridement for necrotic tissue.  "The patient's s/l bocastera/bocasterile foot dressing was applied." I'm bad on brand names (if this is one). Any operative expert MTs know what this might be?  Thanks. ...

X-ray View Help
Nov 21, 2009

The patient has knee problems - no problems with her feet.  He does mention the knee is in varus alignment.  I haven't heard of this view before - especially as this is a knee problem.  Thanks! We will obtain an AP view of the knee, along with a (s/l flat foot x-ray) weight bearing view.  ...

X-ray View
Dec 14, 2011

X-rays of the lumbar spine, AP, lateral and S/L STOD or Star view....any ideas? Thanks. ...

MRI Of The Ankle
Apr 13, 2010

Transcribing an MRI of the ankle.  The sentence is: There is significant "s/l low" signal on "s/l T1" and a demarcated appearance consistent with changes of avascular necrosis. Any clues?  I swear I keep hearing T1 on that second blank.  It's driving me batty!  Thanks in advance.   ...

MRI Ankle
May 07, 2010

Can someone tell me if it is cartilage "aversion" or "eversion"?  When I look it up, I only find stuff for dogs. ...

Right Ankle
Oct 22, 2010

Please help with this statement: [Instantly?] there it is [probable?] accessory ossicle configuration of the posterior process of the talus. and is "sufficially" a word? ...

Larynx View
Dec 01, 2009

This is for exam of a patient's throat and the doctor states that unfortunately his "larynx view" was not intact- is a larynx view some sort of medical device?  ...

S/l Adantate View
Mar 13, 2011

X-rays of the cervical spine as well as an odantate view were taken. ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Salson View
Jan 12, 2015

Sounds like Salson view, not sure. Thanks for any help.  She has a large peroneal tubercle and then has the cavovarus foot deformity.  She has one on both sides, but the one on the right is more significant, particularly on that Salson view. ...

Ankle/Ortho
Nov 09, 2009

Hi..pt has sprained ankle.  My first concern is whether she has any s/l BMEL and we will get an MRI to see that. Any clues about the BMEL?  Thanks!  ...

Ankle Surgery...
Jun 28, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering a few words in this sentence dealing with ankle surgery to remove intracuticular sutures.  "Tourniquet was placed (about/above?) the left thigh and a (s/l bump) placed beneath the left hip.  The lower extremity was then prepped and draped in sterile fashion."  I can't tell if he's saying about or above, although I'm not sure if above would make any sense in that sentence, and I'm not sure if bump would make sense, either. ...

Ankle Weakness
Jul 14, 2010

Doctor says, "but she was weak in her ankles, which is (s/l gastroc weakness). ...

Ankle Brace
Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace? ...

Ankle Calcification...
Aug 24, 2010

"Nodule on the left shin - RA nodule vs. (s/l lipolneurosis) calcification vs. other - monitor." Any ideas?  I couldn't find anything close online. ...

S/l Cercudux The Ankle
Jan 10, 2011

...there is some popping when he s/l cercudux the ankle, but I have difficulty localizing it with my fingers. TIA. ...

Ankle Synovitis
Apr 13, 2011

Hi all.  I have the mumbler again.  He is saying:  significant tenderness across the area of the anteromedial and anterolateral aspects of the ankle suggestive of ___ synovitis.  Indochondotoid synovitis????   I'm stuck.  ...

Ankle Exam
Mar 20, 2012

I have discussed with him the possibility of triglycerate patches as well over the posterior aspect of his ankle as well as PRP injections in the future.  Thanks for any help!!  ...

Two Stumpers On MRI Of Ankle. Sm
Jun 27, 2012

MRI of the ankle demonstrates s/l "concue" cutaneous/subcutaneous lesion of the distal medial anterior s/l terigo region associated with subcutaneous inflammation.    Super fast talker, if that helps ...

Ankle Fracture
Feb 26, 2013

Sounds like "casane" spike.  Related to ankle fracture/dislocation ...

?stylix Of The Ankle
Feb 24, 2014

Can anyone help me with the above work.  He says it several times in the report, but I cannot find a correct spelling.  TIA ...

Ankle Radiograph
Sep 26, 2014

Okay, this guy is talking at about the speed of light.  I'm hearing "I reviewed AP, lateral and mortise radiographs involving the right ankle, which demonstrate an s/l **ostraygunnum**."  Geez! ...

S/l Skier's View For Knee X-ray
Oct 18, 2010

TEXT:  Examination of short AP, lateral, Merchant and *skier's* view of the left knee does reveal evidence of arthritis involving the lateral compartment and also the patellofemoral compartment.  ...

S/l Skier's View - Radiographs
Oct 26, 2010

Radiographs: Two views were done today s/l skiers and lateral.   This is of the calcaneus. ...