A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Xanax - Amanda

Posted: May 01, 2010

I told her we are concerned about the Xanax as it can contribute to her decreased s/l dry debride. 

This is a patient with chronic respiratory failure, CHF, COPD, and obesity hypoventilation syndrome. 

trying to breathe? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It makes the sentence read funny, but could it be.... ?

I agree with "sm" - see inside

[ In Reply To ..]
"Before taking Xanax, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:

asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;

glaucoma;

kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);

a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or

a history of drug or alcohol addiction....."

Similar Messages:

PAYDAY/XANAX DAY
Jun 11, 2010

Well, another day fighting back tears.  Thought this paycheck would be a little better.  WRONG.  I have tried to be less anal about my reports, then I see all the posts about bad audits and get paranoid and go back to being anal.  That used to be a good thing in this profession.  Now I feel like I am between a rock and a hard place. If I take enough time to correct everything ASR screws up, my pay falls.  If I let the noncritical things go, have to worry about aud ...

Xanax 0.25 Mg "pre Attessiss" And Every 6 Hours P.r.n. For Agitation And Remeron 15 Mg &q
Apr 21, 2010

Xanax 0.25 mg "pre attessiss"  and every 6 hours p.r.n. for agitation and Remeron 15 mg "preattessiss" ...