A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Spanish medical terminology - Nana

Posted: Dec 29, 2011

I need suggestions for programs that teach medical terminology in Spanish.  Thanks. Laughing

not sure, but http://translate.google.com/# might be helpfu - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Medical Terminology
Mar 22, 2010

Tachy palpitations is this tachy/palpitations or tachy-palpitations or one word? ...

Medical Transcription Course At A State University And A Med Terminology Class For MTs Thru Allied?
Jul 14, 2011

I planned on going this route in order to obtain a job as an MT. Do you think this is feasible? I would also be purchasing plenty of dictation practice materials. (Practice, practice, practice!!) Thanks in advance for your input!   ...

Dr. X Was Consulted From A S/l *Spanish* Cardiology Perspective. NM. TIA!
Dec 10, 2014

x ...

Spanish Dictator. Cranial Nerves Exam - Smaller Right Pupil, No Ptosis, No Change In "sweating
Aug 15, 2014

x ...

GYN TERMINOLOGY
Sep 13, 2012

The sentence reads:  Status post vaginal polypectomy with luteinized cells secondary to ovary which was bound down to the cuff at s/l BS&O or VS&O or VSNO???? Thanks! ...

Eye Terminology
Dec 01, 2012

"Once the intraocular lens was in the capsular bag it was realized that the lens was a Toric ReSTOR and not a (plane/plain) ReSTOR." not sure which plane/plain, cannot find anywhere. ...

HEENT Terminology
Nov 06, 2009

Patient has pain in the right submandibular triangle. It is recommended that he have a "sialadenosubmandibular duct endoscopy." Is there such a term? Thanks. ...

Eye Surgery Terminology
Jun 29, 2010

Eye examination under anesthesia. #.   Placement of Baerveldt glaucoma tube shunt, inferotemporally, left eye. #.   Incision of fibrous capsule, left superior Ahmed valve with needle. Dictator is doing eye examination under anesthesia, placement of Baerveldt glaucoma tube shunt, inferotemporally, left eye., incision of fibrous capsule, left superior Ahmed valve with needle.   Does anyone know of a 2-dough-plast tissue?  I cannot hear "tonoplast."   ...

Terminology - S/l Dyssyneresis
Mar 31, 2011

There was (s/l) dyssyneresis between the septum and the posterolateral wall on left ventriculography. - Cannot find in medical dictionary or medical speller. Any ideas? ...

Tracheostomy Terminology
Mar 28, 2012

"Ongoing tracheostomy with 8 liters of oxygen per the s/l HAG (or HEG) flow by." I haven't found anything with the "HAG" or "HEG" yet or even anything on a tracheostomy "flow by".  He sometimes dictates things backwards and I have to reword quite a bit.   ...

Dermatology Terminology
Apr 12, 2012

Does anyone know of a good dermatology website?  Thanks! ...

Spinal Terminology
Nov 15, 2012

This PA is dictating MRI lab results for spinal consultation.  She is saying what s/l "roove sleeve cis" at T9 to T12 bilaterally. Could she be meaning "root sleeve cysts" or even "root sheath cysts" ?? Thanks for any help!  ...

Help With CABG Terminology
Jul 05, 2013

12 years on nephrology and first day on cardiology -- I'm sure this is obvious, but I've googled and cannot find something that works. Status post multivessel CABG (5 vessel - LIMA to LAD, free RIMA to OM1, sequential SVG to acute marginal and s/l LPLB2, and SVG to diagonal 1 - Dr. Clarence Owen).   ...

Amazing That We Know Terminology For
Jun 17, 2014

I'm sure most doctors can't hold a candle to our knowledge of terminology for the dozens of specialities out there, including surgical terms.  Are we underpaid or what?? ...

Dermatology/Plastics Terminology
Dec 15, 2009

Where would I find terminology for the abofe subject. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

Websites Or Books For OP Terminology
Dec 01, 2011

Meant to post in the word help section.  Hopefully it gets moved.  Sorry. I have been a clinic transcriptionist for 14 years in all specialties but have very little hospital experience and no experience with OP notes.  I started a new job this week and was asked if I wanted to try hospital/OP notes so I said sure.  I figured since my production and accuracy were going to be lower due to the new platform, account specs, dictators, etc., it would be as good a time as ...

PET Scan Imaging Report Terminology Help Needed!
Jul 17, 2010

I am going to paste the paragraph two words are located in that I'm having trouble with.  I am hoping that someone who is familiar with radiology terminology can help me out on this.  It sounds to me like the physician is saying:  subcurrent and precurrent.  I've gone to every source I can think of, but no luck in confirming that this makes any sense. Here's the paragraph: IMAGING EVALUATION:  PET CT scan done [___] reveals hypermetabolic adenopathy in ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

What Impact Will The Electronic Medical Record Have On The Medical Coding Career
Mar 20, 2011

Dear medical coding students and medical coders: I am starting The Andrew's School of Medical Coding on April 1, 2011 and I have I am looking forward to it. I want to ask you your opinions. I was at the dog park with my pug Cruncher yesterday and I was telling my friends that I was looking forward to starting school and one my friends who is an oncologist at NIH was advising me that I should think twice about starting medical coding as a profession because the implementation of the electron ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

From Medical Transcriptionist To Medical Coordinator
May 19, 2011

Where can I get information about transitioning from a medical transcriptionist to a medical coordinator? ...

Help - A Non-medical Word In A Medical Report
Jan 25, 2013

It's on a wrist injury.  The word sounds like (it's slurred), but has the sound of - "inishits" The sentence is He has instability of the distal radial ulnar joint.  He had an MRI, which did reveal tear of the TFCC, which _____ with his clinical picture. Anywone have any guesses as to what that might be?  I'm just at a loss. Thanks,   ...

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

Medical/Rx
Dec 21, 2010

I did some searching for older posts, but cannot seem to find a very accurate answer.  Will someone share how the health insurance benefits are at MQ?  Do you have to produce so many lines to qualify for insurance?  Do they offer Rx coverage?  Is it affordable?  Oh, how long does a new employee have to work before obtaining insurance? Any answer (s) is greatly appreciated. ...

QT Medical
Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on QT medical?  Thanks! ...

AP Medical
Mar 29, 2011

Has anyone heard of AP Medical in Pennsylvania.  Any info would be appreciated.  TIA. ...

Anyone In CA Who Is PT -- Do You Still Get Medical....
Aug 29, 2011

for PT?  I'm getting conflicting information from other employees, friends and my CCM.  CCM says no medical for PT and someone I know in HR says in CA you are eligible for medical for anything over 24 hours per week, albeit at a higher premium.   Yet another person says a company doesn't have to offer medical to anything less than FT.  Sigh......   ...

Another Medical Must, LLC
Feb 14, 2012

Anyone heard of this company? ...

Medical
Oct 04, 2012

Has anyone had any problems with medical issues with Nuance or Transcend either one?  Like if you had to miss  for doctors visits etc.  I do not want to go into details on here. ...