A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Redundant (s/l Todtotic) mastectomy flaps... see more. - Kimberly

Posted: Mar 07, 2011

Bilateral breast reconstruction revision due to redundan (s/ todd-totic) mastectomy plaps inferiorly...

Ptotic? nm - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, thanks!! - Kimberly

[ In Reply To ..]
: )

Similar Messages:

S/l Perineum Flaps??
Aug 05, 2011

A curvilinear inferior cervical incision was made. The platysma was incised. Two perinium inferior flaps were raised.   I cannot reference this but it is what I hear. Thanks for any help! ...

Pilonidal Sinus Excision - Flaps
Jun 13, 2014

Patient had a second pilonidal sinus excision.  In two separate dictations, doctor referred to excision as including (what sounds like) caradaculous flaps.  I've done several searches with various spellings of this word to no avail.  Any idea what the proper spelling should be?  Thanks so much for your help!  ...

Redundant Emails??
Nov 20, 2014

Anybody else getting inundated with emails from the new TSA regarding a "reminder" about the pay period ending on Saturday? She sends them out almost daily!!! I'm trying to work and having to check my email and see that it is yet another email from her makes me want to pull out my hair! ...

Canthal Defect Myocutaneous Advancement Flaps
Jan 24, 2014

"*A sense of* undermining of the defect was performed and extension of the lower lid in a subciliary incision to create a myocutaneous flap was made.  *A sense of* undermining of this tissue and of the superior and medial aspect of the upper lid and nasal glabellar area was performed.  The tissues were advanced and secured to the deep tissue at the *sava* defect using 6-0 Vicryl in a simple interrupted buried fashion. " It is somewhat garbled, but "a sense of" doesn't make any sen ...

Whatever Happened To The Redundant Marker?
Sep 05, 2010

xx ...

Correcting Redundant Grammar And Dinged By QA
Aug 09, 2013

Okay, I just started working here and I've been trying to keep my reports perfect.  When a doctor says "past medical history," I've been just typing "medical history" because isn't past and history together being redundant?  I'm still on 100% QA and all my feedback has the "past" put back in.  I'm not on a verbatim account, so shouldn't me correcting this be okay?   ...

Mastectomy/ies
Mar 14, 2012

I hear this both ways all the time.  The patient had bilateral mastectomies.  The patient had a bilateral mastectomy.  Is either way okay? ...

Mastectomy Clamp
Oct 20, 2009

"adea"???? clamps were used with a green towel --- I can't find any clamps that resemble this ...

Right Radical Mastectomy
Oct 25, 2009

Adia clamps were used against a green towel??? to elevate the flap, which was then used done using electrocautery and some??? sharp dissection. ...

Node - Mastectomy
Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense? ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy
Feb 15, 2010

Please help!!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy.  Doctor says "The axillary vein was then cleaned along it's course, bringing down all the surrounding "adentenial"?? tissue inferiorly with this specimen.    Please help if you can, I've looked for everything that makes sense. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy -again!
Feb 15, 2010

Okay, this doctor is driving me crazy!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy -  Doctor says "The axillary "infarct"? and "adventissar"? was carefully brought down with the specimen."   HELP!! ...

Question About Needle Localization Partial Mastectomy And Sentinal
Dec 18, 2009

lymph node biopsy.  injection of one "millicurie of thick-nesh-tion sulfa cowl-loid" in the radiology suite. ...

History Of Breath Sick At Cancer, Status Post Mastectomy.
Jul 31, 2010

Doctor States "surgery Under MAC Anesthesia." Is Anesthesia Redundant As MAC Is Monitored
Oct 17, 2009

x ...

Post Mastectomy Incision With Faint "telactasia" Noted Along The Incision.
May 07, 2014

? ...