A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt followed for scoliosis - No evidence of s/l "cocks a forno protrusio" - No Name

Posted: Nov 04, 2014

Cannot make this out at all :-(  TIA

Maybe...SM - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
coxofemoral protrusio or protrusion, listen carefully.

pt follows for scoliosis... - OBXconsumer

[ In Reply To ..]
I am pretty sure coccyx and protrusion are in the somewhere

Similar Messages:

How Much Evidence Do You Need That They Do Not Care?
Nov 30, 2011

I keep seeing posts here that include phrases like "if they cared about us..."  They don't care and have never cared.  My company was bought out about 15 years ago when we were still working in an office.  The story of how they moved us from our office to the "new" office is horrible enough to be part of a Stephen King novel and would make your skin crawl.  This is a company that operates by threats, intimidation and punishment and, after all these years, with all the ev ...

Scoliosis Help
May 07, 2010

Hi...ortho doc says pt is status post s/l ma nark al.  She has thoracolumbar scolios.  Any ideas?  ...

Scoliosis
Mar 28, 2012

Hi, I have a doctor who is saying scoli-ose (which i know is not right), but he says it with a long o sound.  Does anyone know the correct spelling??  I have searched everything and cannot find a correct spelling. ...

There Was No Evidence Of (s/l Toting) Of The Sensorium - Nm
Feb 10, 2010

nm ...

Thoracodorsal Scoliosis
Oct 29, 2009

Does all of this make sense and also is L4-5, S1 correct.  The doctor says L4 5 S1. tia. this is a new one for me.   X-rays show mild thoracodorsal scoliosis, but with severe degenerative changes L4-5, S1 with spondylolisthesis at L4-5. ...

Lethal Scoliosis?
Aug 24, 2010

I know that can't be what the dr. is dictating, but it sure sounds like it.  "The patient has lumbar pain.  She has an x-ray that indicates (s/l lethal) scoliosis and mild degenerative changes at multiple levels."  Any ideas? ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

Scoliosis Treatment...please See Message...
Jul 22, 2014

In past medical history: The patient has a history of scoliosis. Treatment consisted of surgery to place a s/l LATTEL on the spine. TIA ...

S/l Twist Conduct Scoliosis
Nov 17, 2014

s/l "Twist conduct" scoliosis. It is a finding on a lumbar spine series.  ...

Help! In PE, Doc Says S/l Spine Occult Scoliosis?
Jan 29, 2015

He does mention earlier in history that the patient has scoliosis, but spine occult? Never heard that one before! ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

Pt Has History Of Scoliosis And S/l A-seal-ings
Jan 06, 2014

x ...

Word Help.. In Abdominal Examination S/l No Evidence Of Peri-orientation
Jan 16, 2010

I appreicate  your help..  ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

There Is No Evidence Of Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis Or Seizure *regenic* Focus. Nm
Oct 17, 2009

nm ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

Examination Today With An SL *Adam Ford Bender* Shows No Significant Signs Of Structural Scoliosis.
Mar 16, 2010

nm ...

"No Evidence Of A 'mercy' Sign Elicited In Abdomen." Is This Right? Thanks.
Jul 13, 2012

"No evidence of a mercy sign elicited." ...

S/l "a Meta Cast" For Scoliosis? Nm
Oct 25, 2013

Thanks!! ...