A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Marijuana 5 blends...??? - venus123

Posted: Aug 14, 2010

I am hearing "does smoke marijuana about 5 blends foot blend and has been daily for around 10 years"

blunts, probably - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Blunts. sm - Carnac

[ In Reply To ..]
Could he be saying blunts? That is what they call it now. They don't even know the proper way to smoke dope anymore.

Thanks! LOL - venus123

[ In Reply To ..]
I think that was it!

LOL! - no1joe

[ In Reply To ..]
Doc is probably saying "about 5 Blunts, full Blunts (or perhaps Phillies Blunts), and has been daily for about 10 years." I'm not completely sure about the capital "B," but the term "Blunt" refers to a brand-name cigar used in the process, so that's how I would type it : )

Sorry... type-o up there - no1joe

[ In Reply To ..]
That should be Phillies - with 2 "L's."

quit bogarting the thread. NM LOL - Carnac

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx
Haaahahaha! Far out. - no1joe
[ In Reply To ..]
This is making me laugh first.... because I even know about this. Second.... this dude is smoking a lot!!! And for 10 years??!? Dude probably has 1 brain cell left. That should be his diagnosis.
I found my thrill...on blueberry hill......LOL! nm - ScoobieDoobieDoo
[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

But does he inhale? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

.... heeerrrrre .... - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

5 blunts a day!!!!! - ScoobieDoobieDoo

[ In Reply To ..]
He smokes 5 blunts a day! Geesh! Guess he spends the rest of the day standing in the fridge and channel surfing! Geesh - 1 blunt would last me a month! Is he Rastaforian! Is his name SnoopDog? LOL! Hey, pass this thread to me! It's my turn! Cough-cough-grin-grin-munch-much!

Similar Messages:

Capitalization - Heroin, Cocaine And Marijuana
Feb 07, 2011

I have always wondered if drugs such as heroin, cocaine and marijuana are suppose to be capitalized or not?  ...