A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Armstrong Braman ear tubes - PAMT

Posted: Nov 19, 2010

Armstrong Braman ear tubes.  Cant get the second word there.  Brommer ear tubes.

There are Armstrong beveled and Armstrong grommet - ear tubes. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Ear Tubes - Dictator States What S/l "tiny Tot" Tubes
Apr 20, 2012

Patient is in to have ear tubes placed. Dictator states what s/l "tiny tot" tubes. ...

Going Down The Tubes
Jul 25, 2010

Let's face it, this is not the business to be in anymore. ...

Metrics Tubes?
Nov 05, 2009

Can't find reference to "s/l metrics tubes" used in microdiskectomy and bilateral decompression.  ...

Chest Tubes
Dec 10, 2009

The right thoracic cavity   ???  a separate chest tube.  (was made, sustained -- any ideas for wording that might work? ...

Drain Tubes?
Dec 03, 2010

I'm typing an operative report...the doctor recorder is playing VERY fast and I'm trying to decipher what she's saying. 'Two mediastinal drain tubes were brought in from the subxiphoid region, the tip of the left side directly under the thoracic cavity' ...

S/l Sick Tubes
Mar 18, 2013

Doctor doing a tubal reversal and says s/l clearly these are some "sick tubes" with periadnexal adhesions. ...

The MT Profession Has Really Gone Down The Tubes
Oct 30, 2013

The MT profession has really gone down the tubes.  I have no desire to do this anymore and that's why I've been training for other things.  These Quality Control people have nit picked to the point I just cannot stand it anymore (forgetting "the" or taking out "the") and the other extremely petty crap that they ding for (and it has no bearing on patient care whatsoever).  Who wants to work like this anymore (and for the rotten pay on top of that to boot)?  It never used to be like ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

In Medical History: S/l "tet" Tubes As A Child.
Apr 24, 2013

maybe pet tube? ...