A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Apnea with s/l "altey" (ALTI, alti, all-tee) ??? - Help me MT

Posted: Nov 15, 2011

Thanks!

probably ALTE, acute life-threatening event - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Term usually applied to infants with apneic events.

sorry could not post earlier, had some kind of problem with entering this on this site. Better late than never!

Similar Messages:

Sleep Apnea
Mar 30, 2011

The patient has sleep apnea and doc says probably have to come back for s/l refeeding and possible face mask and pressure use.    Could be repeat, but did not know if the term refeeding is relevant to sleep apnea ...

Sleep Apnea Word
Sep 15, 2010

"The patient has sleep apnea.  She states she is wearing a mask and is on...... " It sounds like "homo 2" ? Any ideas ?? Thank you !!   ...

Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Aug 20, 2013

He does have obstructive sleep apnea with s/l low gas strains per factor. ...

S/l Epfor Score Has To Do With Sleep Apnea?
Nov 13, 2009

thanks ...

Sleep Apnea Because Of Mexican Friends?
Apr 12, 2012

Doing a consultation in which the doctor is trying to figure out if the patient's has sleep apnea.  He says a list of reasons: "...history of elevated body mass index, snoring, large Mexican friends and hypertension." I'm sure he can't actually be saying large Mexican friends, but I can't hear anything else! ...

What Would Sleep Apnea Go Under For Review Of Systems? Cardio Maybe??
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

Patient With Possible Sleep Apnea. He Does Have A History Of S/l (ko-leen-al A-tree-sha.
Jan 09, 2010

Thanks!!! ...

Drug S/l Ju-ca-sade Pt Has History Of Sleep Apnea, Osteopenia
Jul 14, 2010

fibromyalgia, prediabetic, anxiety, depression, hypothyroidism, weak bladder and stomach irritation.  Thanks! ...

COPD, Obesity, Sleep Apnea, With Subsequent Problems Of S/l "piklookian
Jun 04, 2010

Patient with multiple problems  - COPD, obesity, sleep apnea, with subsequent problems of s/l "piklookian" syndrome and pulmonary hypertension. ...

Ortho Word - "apnea" And Pseudosubluxation That Were Reserved Initially
Apr 05, 2011

AP and Y views of the shoulder show that there is improved alignment with the humeral head as far as the deltoid s/l "apnea" and pseudosubluxation that were reserved initially. Thanks in advance felllow MTers! ...