A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Abnormality or adenopathy - fog brain

Posted: Nov 05, 2010

I have a doc who is saying what sounds like adenapity.  Sounds like he's beginning with adenopathy and ending with abnormality.  Can someone tell me which word they think would fit better.  I'm just having complete brain fog and when I analyze each word individually they both make sense to me. 

No mediastinal or hilar masses or _____.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Could be either, there's no way for us to tell - without hearing it

[ In Reply To ..]
Your dictator could be saying either adenopathy or abnormality, and without hearing it for ourselves, there's absolutely no way for us to tell which one he/she is actually saying.

When in doubt, leave a blank.

Could be either. Leave a blank. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Need Help With Cervical Adenopathy
Mar 02, 2010

It sounds like the doctor is saying "but found to have increased serated myo??? cervical adenopathy." Does anyone know what this might be? ...

Pulmonary Findings S/l Desenal Adenopathy
Feb 22, 2012

"There is diffuse s/l desenal adenopathy."  This is a heavy ESL dictator, so if someone could even point th way to what kind of adenopathy or lymphadenopathy someone with lung problems might have, I'd appreciate it. ...

On Lumbar Spine MRI, S/l Retro Frageers Signal Abnormality.
Nov 30, 2011

MRI of the lumbar spine demonstrates no evidence of any drop metastases.  There is an incidental note of s/l retro frag eers signal abnormality.  (or right rofrag eers) ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

A Wall * Washren* Abnormality Consistent With An Acute Myocardial Infarction. Thanks. Nm
May 14, 2010

nm ...

"Sin" Adenopathy?
Jul 21, 2012

The doctor is doing the neck part of the physical exam, and he says, " Neck is supple "sin" adenopathy or JVD." Does anyone have any idea what this could be?  ...