Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Sticky Message Go Back To Board

WAGE DISPUTES -- Please read before posting

Posted By: Moderator on 2011-07-20

If you are in a wage dispute with your employer or as an IC you have not been paid for services you have a legitimate contract for and have billed for, please directly email the Moderator the following information:

SUBJECT LINE:   "WAGE DISPUTE - Company Name"

1.  Your name and the company you are in dispute with.

2.  Your status:  Employee or IC.

3.  Amount of $ owed and payperiod dates, payroll dates (expected but missed), etc.

4.  Reason given to you that money is not paid.

5.  A copy (forwarded directly) of any/all emails supporting your claim of unpaid wages or billing.

All information will be held in the strictest of confidence but I will try to resolve some of these wage disputes.   As well, if a company is not willing to resolve wage disputes that are legally owed, I will be sure that posters are CLEARLY aware of any MTSO who does not pay!  However, I need evidence and identity on this.

All of the above needs to be emailed and forwarded to me with "WAGE DISPUTE -- Company Name" in the subject line.   

Do NOT post that you have not been paid by a company!  Provide this information to the Moderator.  Most companies will resolve these issues when I contact them. 

Moderator Cher  (cher@mtstars.com)