A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

You are being MModaled - They are copying

Posted: Oct 28, 2014

MModal's plan regarding pay, line rates, quality, etc.  Get out while you can.  You do not deserve what is headed your way.  Most companies are now following suit, copying the MModal restructuring project.  Good Luck to you all.  Remember, you are just a Social Security number to them and disposable.

What's their pay plan? nm - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Not the OP, but when I worked there it was based on 3 tier levels - with the top tier being 3 and

[ In Reply To ..]
of course it paid more. Tiers were based on years experience. I left close to 2 years ago and was tier 3 and I made 6 cpl for VR and 10 straight typing. Never saw the 10 cpl though because it was all 99.9% VR. I dont know if they are lowering pay or what now. Seems like I remember seeing an ad that only offered 3 cpl a few months back, but not sure.

I will say their pay scale widely varies depending on the circumstances by which you came into the company i.e. buyout, outsourced, hired by them etc. I think the reason I made what I did was because I came with an outsource and was offered a contract.

P.S. I left because my accounts went overseas and I started - getting work from all over the US.

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MModaled
Dec 03, 2014

NM ...

Feeling MModaled?
Dec 08, 2014

Same thing, different company.  You're going through Benchmark (MModal).  Good Luck. ...