A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question on PTO and weblock--sm - anon

Posted: May 23, 2013

For the first time in a very long time, I took planned PTO.  It had been approved by my supervisor.  Do I need to do a punch for these hours or anything in webclock to insure I get paid for the time?  Thank you for your help.

No. Your TL approves in webclock and it is automatic. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Just check when you approve your time card that PTO is on there.

Thank you--nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Question On Weblock
Mar 18, 2013

I need to approve my lines in Webclock but I have a question.  I had training hours this week for the switch over to the new platform.  Should these training hours show up on the timesheet for approval?  So far I do not see anything that looks like those 4 hours at an hourly rate and I want to make sure I get paid on time.  Thank you (as my supervisor has not answered me on this yet). ...

? On Weblock Approval Of Lines--sm
May 07, 2014

This question is for anybody who has switched accounts and qualified for the 25 percent incentive for 30 days.  Can you please tell me if this incentive shows up in the Webclock weekly line approval.  I cannot remember if it shows up there but do not want to approve later if it is supposed to be there (I am not seeing it now, but have also not seen the e-mail about approving lines yet).  Thank you. ...