A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is Bytescribe? - Kelbel084

Posted: Sep 22, 2011

I am going to start training for a new transcription job after finally finding someone who will take a chance on me even though i don't have two years experience.  Anyway...she said they used Bytescribe.  Can anyone explain to me what Bytescribe is?  is it a player? I typed for a doctor before where I used express scribe-is it kinda like that? Just another place to play files on? Thanks!

Bytescribe - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes Bytescribe is similar to express scribe, except you have to pay for it. I was going to work for a company that used Bytescribe and it has to be that program because that is what their platform plays on. www.bytescribe.com is where you can find what you need. You can purchase the program and the foot pedal.

I would like to add, Bytescribe is way far better than - see messagw

[ In Reply To ..]
EScribe in that there is far less distortion of the voice (bad echo) when changing speed. Also, any USB standard footpedal will work with Bytescribe.

it is worth the purchase, but in my opinion, if that's all that will work with their platform - the company should purchase several licenses for their MTs. You should not have to pay.

Kelbel084 - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
I hope you didn't TYPE. I hope you TRANSCRIBED. Good luck with your new job!

Similar Messages:

Bytescribe
Feb 03, 2011

What are your feelings on bytescribe, ease of use, etc?  Thanks! ...

Bytescribe And Infinity Pedals
Sep 13, 2012

Needing new pedal. Bytescribe's website says their pedal is compatible with most Infinity pedals. Does this mean I can use an Infinity pedal with my Bytescribe software that's already on my computer? TIA. ...

Is ByteScribe An Easy Platform To Learn?
Sep 29, 2014

d ...