A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcribing1.com - anon

Posted: Apr 25, 2015

Anyone ever heard of this company? Happy IC MTs? Good pay? Direct deposit? Any information appreciated. All information I can find is old....

I just - Googled

[ In Reply To ..]
Their "site" was last updated in 2005! I highly doubt that any of the information there is viable any longer. The Jobs they provide information to are all old and many have web sites that are no longer in service. It is not really a "company" at all, but an information service on transcription for the US, India, Philippians, etc. Think twice about this one.

transcribing1.com - DOO Kelly

[ In Reply To ..]
We are a very REAL company owned by a registered pharmacist who has been in the transcription business since the 1980s!!!!

Kelly Passero
Director of Operations

Transcribing1.com - TRANSCRIBING1 IS REAL

[ In Reply To ..]
As Assistant Director of Operations, I can attest that this is indeed, not only a real company, they are a GREAT company to work for. So sorry you judged prematurely based on when a website was updated. We have been busy servicing our accounts and happily earning a great living, no time to update website. I have been working for them over a year, making better money than at the Q and many other services. Please feel free to check the website for the 800 number, call and leave a message. In fact, we need evenings, deep nights and weekend coverage for acute care RIGHT NOW. How is that for real?

Similar Messages:

Transcribing1
May 14, 2015

Has anyone tested and been hired with this company recently? or do you work there currently? I am just wondering what a typical day looks like, work wise. Is there enough to do to stay busy at least 30 hours a week? What is the platform like? Is it feasible to do 150/200 LPH?   ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcribing1
Mar 18, 2010

Hello out there!  I am in desperate need of a new company and wonder if anyone has heard of Transcribing1.com?  Are there any good companies left anymore?!?  I am wanting to find a smaller company and get away from the big MTSOs that are taking advantage of us MTs and need to find a good company to work for.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Hope you all have a great evening! ...

Transcribing1 Out Of Florida
Sep 03, 2014

Anyone have any recent info on this company, could not find anything as far as reviews in the archives or anything on line about this company.   Looking for good, bad, etc. TIA ...

Transcribing1.com Is A Very Real Company With Happy MTs
Apr 29, 2015

Transcribing1.com is a company much like the good old companies where you are treated with the respect you deserve and are treated fairly, like the professional you are.  Please visit our website and call the 800 number as we are actively hiring for acute care MTs for evening/night and weekend hours.  Great accounts, straight transcription, higher than industry standard line rates, direct deposit paid on time or early, no jokes, no tricks, and we pay for spaces and hard returns!&n ...