A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Teletype - wary

Posted: Aug 28, 2012

Was going to apply to what sounded great and then I searched the archives--BEWARE! Thanks to all of you who post warnings.  I'm sure you have saved me thousands. 

yes, I saw this in the archives also, sm - wonder they had any changes?

[ In Reply To ..]
"Teletype" Transcription - laPosted: Feb 10th, 2011 - 12:42 pm

Please beware if you work for Teletype Transcription Service in California -- I am over $1,000 in the hole and will probably never see the money -- they claim that the doctors are not paying them and so cannot pay me. I waited way too long to stop accepting voice files to transcribe and thus am out all this money -- lots of promises no $$$. Very unethical and unfair. Please beware!!

Spelling Errors - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Their ad contains many spelling errors. Makes you think twice !!

Similar Messages:

Heads Up On Teletype Anyone?
Aug 16, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Have Any Information On Teletype.Inc
Nov 03, 2014

my computer is not doing archive search for some reason so cannot get anything more current than what is listed on a Google search, doesn't seem to be anything current. Any info would be appreciated. TIA ...

How Good Is Teletype Inc In Cali?
Aug 14, 2010

Any info appreciated.  TY ...

"Teletype" Transcription Service
Feb 10, 2011

Please beware of "Teletype" transcription service.  They claim the doctors (all of them) are not paying their bills and thus no pay for the transcriptionists !!  Currently waiting over two months for pay.  At this point I am no longer (obviously) taking any work from them so I don't go deeper in the hole.  So unethical and unfair.  If anyone currently is working for them -- don't get so far behind and continue taking work.  I will probably never see the mo ...