A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone know about "MTRecruiters?" - MT2

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

Does anyone know about "MTRecruiters?" Do they charge you to find you a job? Tx! MT2

I think it might be good for newbies - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think it might be a way for new MTs to get a start. I don't know if they charge though.

yes...they do charge - you to join

[ In Reply To ..]
I do not remember what the cost was though, and most of the jobs they "suggest" are jobs that you can find elsewhere on the internet at various sites, and some are "old". I do not recommend this "service." hope that helps.

never, ever pay a recruiter - good recruiters do not charge

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MTRecruiters?
Dec 23, 2011

Does anyone know anything about them?  They have this thing called a Marketability Analysis; I filled it out and they required that I paste in my resume which I did even though I didn't want to, and then I got an error.  It was supposed to tell me what I might need to do to make myself more marketable.  Anyway, they claim "unprecedented potential for advancement" which sounds good to me but I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with this company.  Thank you. ...

MTRecruiters
Feb 23, 2012

Is mtrecruiters a real company? Thanks :) ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company? Mtrecruiters.com
Sep 17, 2013

I saw some listings from them on Monster job yesterday and now they're gone.  I'm a bit skeptical about this company. I didn't know something like this even existed.  ...

Mtrecruiters.com Is Managed By SoftScript
Sep 24, 2013

Why wouldn't they make it known? ...