Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

If you seriously want good candidates, consider sm - JustMyTwoCents

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2024 - 5:18 pm In Reply to: City Wide - HR

paying more than once a month, that's a long time to make pay stretch. Thriving and growing yet only pay once a month, no thank you. Just advice for you. Bimonthly is bad enough, I personally would never accept any position that cannot afford to pay more than once a month. Not to mention, we are taking a chance working for an entire month when many companies will simply not pay then and we are out a month's worth of work, time we could've spent working for other companies. Also, 9 cents a line for these types of reports is just a tad low, as they are typically long, involved, and have very specific and lengthy client specs/formatting due to their being medicolegal in nature. It also seems like you post ads too frequently to be explained by mere growth, more than likely MTs are not staying or not cutting the mustard with these more complicated files (as in, you get what you pay for).

I have a lot of experience doing these reports but you will never see my resume under your terms for the above reasons. Hopefully you and other MTSOs reading will take these things under consideration in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)