Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

NM - Bella

Posted: Jun 18th, 2024 - 4:36 pm In Reply to: If anyone applies for this and hears back, gets an offer, would you - please update us what the situation is. NM

Please don't waste your time with this company (Beth). She posted an ad on MT Stars last Saturday, with no pay rate. She asks that you send her your experience, and then she will look over it and ask for your resume (sounds shady). I followed her protocol, she asked for my resume, and then she sent me 3 audios to transcribe. I know legal very well, so I am sure I passed all 3 tests. She said she would get back to me, after she looked over them, and if she thought I was a good fit. ????? She took her ad down yesterday and then re-posted another one today showing the pay rate and changed the ad slightly. She is obviously NOT looking for experienced, quality MTs. It's sad what the MT world has come to, or the whole world if you want to get technical about it. :( Just trying to keep another fellow MT from wasting their time like I did. :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)