Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The companies that used to post here - sm - CatMomMT

Posted: Mar 25th, 2024 - 7:08 am In Reply to: Nothing to brag about - hardly anything posted

are now posting on Indeed and Simply Hired. They are all the same companies that used to post here; the ones that seem to have a revolving door with hiring and keeping MTs. You might see a smaller mom and pop company post, but that is rare. Indeed seems a little sketchy in that the testing they require oftentimes has nothing to do with the job you are applying for. I have applied for several jobs through Indeed, took the required testing, and have never heard back. I have over 20 years' experience working as an MT in all specialties. I don't think this job site has anything to do with companies not posting on here. I think the same ole companies who post nearly every day are not getting the applicants from this site because of people sharing their negative experiences working for these companies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)