Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That is completely unacceptable. I would immediately start - doing like the other poster said SM

Posted: Mar 20th, 2024 - 4:19 pm In Reply to:

to start door dash, grocery delivery, anything else you can find. Eight weeks out of no pay is NO excuse.

If you really want to keep her as a job, I would say tell her no more work until you're paid up to date. Then every two weeks from now on and if not paid promptly after that, no more work until paid.

She's got no excuse if she has a full-time job/check to pay you with. And I'm sorry to say, she's got no respect at all for you to do this kind of thing.

I could actually offer you two or three options if you're interested in hearing about them. I'm not a manager and have no control over any hiring, but I'm an MT for one and was for two others so I know they could use a person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)