Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Pathology - AJMRN

Posted: Feb 16th, 2024 - 7:53 pm In Reply to: Pathology transcription - Trish Merrill

Yes, that is my opinion with 29 years' experience as an MT and QA (Quality Assurance not editing) but also experience as editor. I earn 0.075 and 0.09 per line for straight typing and/or typing and upload to account's EMR. I earn $20 to $40 an hour. My job card for 7 days says I typed 5 hours 30 minutes of audio, I was paid $890 (I tried to paste it in to prove this but it will not paste anything but plain text here)
If I was working for you at 0.80 per minute, I would have made $240. My math is correct in my example. If you and/or I can type what you say can be typed in your example, I'll pay you $24 (for my hour of free test work). My accounts are slow on Thursday or Friday if you want to give me an example and I'll report/post here how many minutes I was able to type in an hour of your pathology (I'll even double # of audio minutes I typed, taking into consideration it would be brand new to me, for my example). I would be happy to place an honest objective post here and retract anything that I said that is in fact incorrect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)