Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 56)

Won't help this time, Harry, but there is a way to recover...sm - RunninOnMT

Posted: Nov 13th, 2023 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: Emdat inscribe file typed, it closed abruptly - harry

on Inscribe but IIRC, it is not kept local on your PC but rather on an Inscribe site. You can recover at least partial file (it saves up to the point where it glitched, but sometimes it allows you to keep typing past that and you lose some of it that way). It's been quite a while since I have needed to do it, but I'm thinking there were instructions in the Inscribe manual so you might have already found it yourself.

HTH, my friend! I used to see you on MT Chat, I believe it was, back in the day. I can't even remember what moniker I used on there anymore though...lol The memory really is the first thing to go, it would seem! Have a good day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)