Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Posts.. (Views: 47)

I worked for them until I got a more lucrative position. - I used Inscribe, and I love it.

Posted: Oct 14th, 2023 - 5:03 pm In Reply to: QEMEDET - Anyone apply

I never had the problem with Inscribe that some have had. I had a very, very good line count and also did QA. The down side is there is a woman there now, Cindy, who makes witches look like the tooth fairy. She is a total jackass, and has an extremely high opinion of herself and a very low opinion of any MT. She does not know nearly as much as she believes she does; totally delusional in her abilities and talks down to everyone.
After I had enough of her BS, which was a very short time, I was offered a much better position, treated with respect; so, I walked off the job, treating her the same way she treats others.

Whatever you decide, good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • QEMEDET - Anyone apply (Views: 936, 2023-10-06, 11:52 am)
    • QEMEDT - I applied (Views: 520, 2023-10-08, 12:14 pm)
      • QMEDET - MTOL (Views: 551, 2023-10-09, 9:44 pm)
    • I worked for them until I got a more lucrative position. - I used Inscribe, and I love it.