Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

What kind of research would you like me to do - Sorry to be skeptical

Posted: May 31st, 2023 - 1:03 pm In Reply to: Which certification is required? - mino

I have visited the company website multiple times and do not see mention of any apprenticeships. I've researched the company on Indeed and Glassdoor and contacted them directly and have done online research regarding apprenticeships in general. After all that,this is my last option. My opinion is that employees with inside information should not be dropping hints about jobs unless they are prepared to follow through with additional information. Companies have HR staff for this reason and probably don't appreciate email from people who inquire because of hearsay on a message board. You think it's legitimate but I think it's probably a scam. You said so yourself, coders don't come here, so why not post on dedicated coding websites to reach more people?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)