Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The Transcription Service - Lola

Posted: May 17th, 2023 - 3:53 pm In Reply to: The company is actually called - The Transcription Service

Called The Transcription Service/Deborah's Touch. Sounds sketchy to me. I spoke with the office manager who said that the pathology position paid $.50/report and were expected to fill in gross reports, 300 per hour! If you do the math, that seems impossible. Also, it is a split shift, starting 6:30 p.m, system down between 11 p.m. and 2 a.m., then expected to complete the rest of the work before 6 a.m. So in 8 hours do 2400 gross path reports?? Even with just filling in a template would take longer than that. Anyway, I was telling her I was interested, she was still explaining the job to me, then this morning said they hired someone else. The placed sounded shady and something not quite right about it. The reviews were not good for Deborah's Touch which basically seems to be teaching transcription but apparently did a bad job at it? So many scams out there...this was just ridiculous. Anyone else had an experience with this place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)