Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 43)

Not a pathology transcriptionist but do medical and legal - I did a search

Posted: May 10th, 2023 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: Path work - Anyone currently doing path work

on this board and found an ad from Clinic First Solutions from July 29,2022 and their ad was offering 0.85 cents per audio minute. It had 18 dislikes on it. That could be because of the company or because of the pay rate. In any event, I don't know how long it takes to do pathology transcription as I haven't done it since the 90s and was working in a hospital setting and was being paid by the hour. At that time, the hospital I worked for topped out a transcriptionist's pay at like $13 an hour. I only did pathology sporadically with the other stuff that came in. We would type it and send it down to the pathologist to review and make corrections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)