Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

ONE TRANSCRIPTION - CK

Posted: Apr 6th, 2023 - 8:31 am In Reply to: Any current info on One Transcription Services good or bad - Lori

Be careful. They refused to provide any scope of work. When I said that I know other good transcriptionists too, I was told "we only want independent contractors". I told Jen Rahn that we are ALL ICs and have not heard a peep back. ALSO, the owner is in INDONESIA and they are asking for only US-based people - Sus. MY OPINION: They are looking for victims. My unanswered Qs: >What kind of volume are you dealing with? >How many files and total minutes of dictation per day (24-hour turnaround) is needed? >How is invoicing/tracking of work handled? >How are lines counted? (An example report, lines, and cost would be ideal.) >Can you please send me a sample of the work? I would like to see what it entails as I have experienced transcriptionists on my team, so this will give me a good idea how I or we can help. >What programs/software are required? I currently use Express Scribe. I also have several accounts where we enter directly into the practice's EMR system online. THERE ARE A LOT OF PREDATORS OUT THERE, TRYING TO USE YOUR TIME FOR THEIR PROFIT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)