Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Capital letters all the time, constantly - Rose

Posted: Mar 15th, 2023 - 12:52 pm In Reply to: If it isn’t a laptop - Suggestion

Thank you too for responding, sadly, it is not the keyboard, I changed it three times, different brands and types, but no dice. It is some weird new thing I am thinking. I worked for years with a keyboard I loved. I like tactile and this particular keyboard was perfect, but naturally, they stopped making it and I could no longer get it. I have been through about 11 keyboards over the last year or so, but they all have some issue or other (I am probably too picky, LOL), but this particular issue seems to be keyboard-wide. Driving me crazy. Thanks very, very much for responding. I see other people are having the issue too (google), but everyone is responding with either "how to stop it" which I can stop it, I just do not want it to start; or with directions for windows 11. Well, I guess I will see if someone figures it out eventually before I throw my PC out the window! LOL. Thanks again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)