Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sorry - Curious

Posted: Mar 12th, 2023 - 6:52 pm In Reply to:

It just seems an odd way to advertise for an MT position. It seems that someone in a non-managerial position such as you would not be given authorization to “move qualified applicants to the top of the list,” in fact that seems a little discriminatory; you need to let your HR Department do what they are being paid to do. I’ve worked for large medical centers, and I’ve never known an employee to go over management’s head. I’ve told people about job openings from time to time, but never in the way that you are doing it. Why doesn’t the hospital just run their own ad? I apologize for being suspicious, but I think sometimes people post here claiming to be what they are not. It’s better to err on the side of caution and ask questions than to make a mistake and regret it later. I also find it difficult to believe that in a city the size of Atlanta there are no qualified candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)