Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not a suit. - Just stating my experience.

Posted: Mar 6th, 2023 - 10:40 am In Reply to: yes they do - really

We as contractors take on work through these vendors, so we are last. Why would you think we would get paid better? We're competing with offshore entities and speech recognition that's not even looked at. Deliver Health needs paid, then Precision needs paid, and then the MT needs paid, but let's not forget QA, which shouldn't even be a thing.

QA is my only gripe in this industry taking into consideration that I don't have my own accounts directly with the hospitals and facilities. They are a waste of money. Makes no sense to pay them to do what?

My only other complaint is top heavy management. We don't need team leads to tell us there is one job due in an hour. Can't the team lead just transcribe it and go on with their day? I'll admit that templates should pay more, but they don't.

I just feel like most of these companies out here want an "employee" but don't want to pay the price. They want to treat an IC like they own them with the set schedules and quotas, etc.

Sorry your experience wasn't the best at Precision, but, I still stand my ground. By far, the best company as far as fairness and being transparent that they only know as much as Deliver Health divulges.

If you want fair pay, find your own accounts directly with the facilities, get the equipment, write up a proposal. If you're not willing to do the leg work it takes to own a business, then sit down and shut up because your complaints fall on deaf ears.

Snottiness? That's middle school stuff, so maybe be a little more mature and ignore the drama or get some therapy for your insecurities or read a self-help book on how to build your self-esteem and ignore and let go of negativity.

End of rant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)