Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 63)

I know you didn't ask the question - Tracking responses

Posted: Feb 10th, 2023 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: Maybe you should learn how to track responses in a thread. - I did not ask the question, am not the OP. NM.

I was following the thread and have the feeling that the OP knew the answer before asking the question. There is obviously more than one company called Keystrokes and if you bothered to follow the links provided by myself and others you would know that. I appreciate your response, but there is no need to talk down to people as if we don't have a brain in our head, and there is certainly no need to SHOUT AT ME and act as if you are the absolute expert. There is nothing wrong with my ability to read or understand what is being said. People should not ask questions if they do not want answers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)