Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precise/all companies - Karen

Posted: Feb 8th, 2023 - 4:33 am In Reply to: Precise Transcripts - Benedetto

Hi. I've finally left after 20 years. Last job didn't even inform me I was off an account for 2 months for one error that would be impossible to make since the file wouldn't save without that info. Worked for Precision for aa few weeks. Precision editors were incorrect as I relistened to the report and it was clear mine was correct. To be fair to the editors, the dictator was horrible, like most are these days, and they are probably under pressure to be 100%since precision sends almost daily emails letting everyone know people are getting fired for not being perfect even though QA isn't accurate. They also let everyone know how disappointed they are in everyone and they are an embarrassment. Shocking but true. I probably still have the email. My neighbor does social work and regularly sees hospital reports, and the ones done by AI are loaded with errors. So, why are we held to the perfect standard. Don't think of using a comma incorrectly, but AI can type every other word wrong. Maybe when they start getting lawsuits, they'll beg for us back. Not me! This freedom feels too great. These companies are abusive and income is slave labor. AI is in;we are out. They will be spending more on their lawsuits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)