Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You proved yourself the example for your own point - about anonymous posting hypocrites SM

Posted: Jan 14th, 2023 - 4:24 pm In Reply to: Thank you for proving my point - NM

Take a good look at yourself first.

You are more than happy enough to come here to complain and make a bitchy remark about anonymous posts from other people, but you have done the exact same thing here. As did every single one of you downvoting my previous comment. You all like the anonymity on this site as I dont see many of you posting your real names very often. But how many of you have the guts to go on that "other" site and make a post under your real name to complain about those anonymous postings?

Really, what does it hurt anyone? Did it attack any of you directly? Anything degrading, hateful, or ugly posted about anyone? If not, then what's the problem? You all are the very problem you're complaining about or downvoting: making anonymous, ugly remarks.

If you don't like anonymous posts, then don't make them and complain about others doing it. Watch what you're doing first before you criticize others for doing the exact same thing.

That's really all there is to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)