Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Doubt it - SM

Posted: Jan 10th, 2023 - 3:22 pm In Reply to: wage dispute - TiredMT

I honestly don't think there are even any moderators who actively monitor this site at all anymore. These boards aren't nearly as active as they once were when this was a much more viable career. So many people have left MT for good in recent years, which has led to the gradual demise of this community. This site is pretty much a ghost town these days. I think the moderators just come on here and delete posts as they all seem to disappear within a week or so of being posted. I have no idea why they do this. It seems very counterintuitive to what this site is supposed to be used for. Like others have mentioned, if this was an IC position that you are owed money for, you would have to go through small claims court, which is usually more of a hassle than it's worth, especially if the company is in another state. If it was an employee position, you would need to contact your state's labor board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)