Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They are probably sending work overseas - WWD

Posted: Nov 15th, 2022 - 8:40 pm In Reply to: What the heck is going on with WWD on any of - their accounts? Veterans

Doug Ofner is big into offshoring to save $$$. He even says this on his LinkedIn page: "Reducing employer liability and labor costs of approx. $50K by introducing off-shore strategies to reduce costs, enhance workflow, and limit liability."

I'd bet dollars to donuts that he is sending work to India or some other offshore location in an effort to save money. I left WWD about 6 months ago and never looked back. Best decision I could have made. They are falling apart at the seams. My guess is that they will either eventually shut down entirely or outsource everything overseas. It's probably best to plan an exit strategy and get out before that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)