Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 35)

I 'worked' for Superior Global (something...) - a few years ago...

Posted: Oct 6th, 2022 - 1:05 pm In Reply to: Global Med Transcription - DO NOT APPLY - MM

I was 'tortured' by two individuals, one male beginning with an M and the other a woman, whose name I don't recall, and I am loath to go into my old emails because I just don't want to see any reminders of this horrendous experience.

I was enslaved 'there'/remotely of course, by this apparent Australian company, who had me work for about 2 weeks entering difficult names and addresses on a platform, the name of which I believe I know but will not mention here; intermittently, there would be one or two lines worth of actual 'paid-for' transcription...

I earned about $200 total and was supposed to have been paid via PayPal.

These two horrible people 'attacked' me on a regular basis about my 'data entry' performance, etc., culminating in a final, awful call from M, telling me I was fired. I worked several hours a day for two weeks, and should have made as I said, about $200. Needless to say, I never received a cent. I posted here about this at the time after someone else did, as well. I believe there was another part to this company's name, Superior Global _____, but I am not entirely sure, as there seemed to be two different companies floating around with similar names at the time, if I recall, and I can't say right now which mine was at this moment--I just don't remember whether mine was just the two parts or if there was a third part at the end, following the 'Superior Global'. If the person, whose post I no longer see here--perhaps it's still here; I just didn't see it now as I came on to this site...wants to talk to me, she may certainly reach out privately. I know some of the MTs involved with this situation were talking about a class action suit and something about $50,000, a few weeks ago... please feel free to reach out to me regarding further details of my experience and to share more of your own and what legal actions might if any, be in progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)