Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Those rates are below average whether you want to - believe it or not. Personally, I agree with

Posted: Sep 14th, 2022 - 1:46 pm In Reply to: The rates are pretty average for transcription - sm

poster you responded to. I make far, far more for legal than medical. I do not get paid by the line. We get paid by the page.

I find some of your comments odd, as well. You cannot speak for every legal transcription company out there anymore than I can or anyone else on this board can. You can only state your personal experience, which is very different than mine. Our legal takes far, far less to type than the medical; however, the voice files overall are much longer, garnering far greater page counts, which results in a far greater income.

There are many, many opportunities out there to make far more than what medical pays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)