Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I have responded to two specifically on LinkedIN.. (Views: 47)

Definitely contact the AG - SM

Posted: Aug 12th, 2022 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: Are you still owed money from Keystrokes? - Still Waiting

I'm actually surprised to hear that KS is still in business. It has been eons since I've seen any mention of them and their website has been gone for about a year now. I worked there from 2005-2014. After nearly a decade of working for them, I finally had to leave when things started going way downhill and the pay issues started cropping up more and more frequently, sudden lack of work with no explanation, pay cuts, etc.

If you've already filed a complaint with the IL DOL, I would follow back up with them and see what the status of that complaint is. Let them know that you still have yet to be paid. Also, if you don't live in IL, file a complaint with the DOL in your state as well. Definitely contact the AG's office in Illinois. They may also refer you to your own state's AG's office. Whatever you do, don't give up on pursuing that money. You are entitled by law to receive it!


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)