Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ugh - WWD

Posted: Aug 11th, 2022 - 5:58 pm In Reply to: I still have not been paid from June - Giving up

That is simply inexcusable. That's crossing into theft of services territory. We're heading into the middle of August and if you still haven't been paid for work that you completed in June, that's a bad, bad sign. I haven't been paid either. It shows my invoice as being overdue and unpaid on that bill.com website. I'm glad that you haven't done any more work for them. They'd probably stiff you on that as well. What a sorry excuse for a company. I have no idea what is going on with them and I'm at the point where I no longer really care. It's all very suspicious, though. How flippin' hard is it to get direct deposit going?! I've never seen anything like this. Like you, I also have another job and WWD was only a supplement/backup for me. I can always find another supplement if I need to, but I'm definitely not volunteering for this company any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)