Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 38)

When you click on what you want to remove - the +/- option should automatically

Posted: Aug 4th, 2022 - 10:24 am In Reply to: Inscribe 7 question - MT

be highlighted. I checked my before writing you and my + and - circles appear directly to the right of the words "comment tags".

If it does not appear there for you, you can also go to commands at the top of the page on the toolbar, far right. Click on commands and you will get a drop down box that will also give you the options to add/remove comment tags. You can also remove the comment from that drop down also.

You may also use that function on the toolbar to add those +/- circles to the area directly right of your comment tag box, which saves you from going through this process on the toolbar each time you need to remove something/add something.

Hope that helps you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Inscribe 7 question - MT (Views: 762, 2022-08-04, 9:37 am)
    • When you click on what you want to remove - the +/- option should automatically
      • MT - MT (Views: 571, 2022-08-04, 10:56 am)