Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yeah. I don't see anyone jumping in to - defend

Posted: Jul 25th, 2022 - 7:00 am In Reply to: Exactly why I defend myself. There is one person on this - board that ALWAYS causes a problem and

the people that are being called those names. It's usually just a conversation where the person who was called the name or names is trying to find out why that person said that to them and then it's just a whole mess of more stupidity: "You must be the BSQ. You stink. You're so jealous of everyone. You probably were the perpetrator...writing back and forth to yourself. Seems you are in pathologic need of attention. Now, go clean your stinky britches and whine some more...we're used to you cry-baby posts." Those are just a few of what I would call a digusting display and I didn't see anyone jumping on to give it back to those people, because when you do, you get more of that stupid talk that I posted above and then some from others trying to justify the words they spoke to someone who said they didn't work for pennies (just an example). It's not even high school drama. It's gradeschool drama!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)