Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I've never worked in InScribe, but feel Fluency is very productive - for me, sm

Posted: May 13th, 2022 - 10:54 am In Reply to: Question - AK

I don't work for MModal and strictly do straight typing in Fluency. I use Shorthand 10 for my shortcut keys. I average 300 to 400 lph (if there is actually work to type and depending on who the dictator is). I average around 275 to 350 lph with certain ESLs that I have to type. It's an extremely easy system to use. I've been working on it since 2016 and have found it one of the fastest programs for me to make the lph. It's very easy to confirm patient information also. I was offered a job with a company last year that had a system where you had to type all the patient information in each patient report on their system and it was the worst system I have ever seen. You spent more time on patient information and demographics than you did the report itself, so Fluency has gotten an A+ for me all across the board on the ease of use and lph.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)