Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 47)

Same experience - SM

Posted: Jan 27th, 2022 - 12:44 pm In Reply to: Wasn't for me. - MT2

I've never worked directly for Patient First; however, I briefly worked for a company who had a contract with them and I did their urgent care reports. Even if you are paid 12 cpl, you are not going to make any money. These reports are TINY...and I mean VERY tiny. It would take me a good 3 hours just to get 250 lines, and most of the dictators are the worst of the worst and are hardly even audible. Every single job is only about a minute or less long. I found that on average most of the jobs would yield between 10 and 20 lines each. NOT good. This is an account that needs to pay hourly, not by the line, because it's simply not fair for MTs to have to trudge through a thousand micro reports per day just to make an even remotely decent living.

Princeton wanted to interview me for a QA position, but as soon as I found out that it was a Patient First account, I immediately declined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)