Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 36)

Fluency experience - MT1347

Posted: Jan 17th, 2022 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: I do straight transcription in Fluency, what's the difference - sm

I had the same experience when I applied there about a year ago. 35 years experience here with every platform that has ever existed but since I hadn't used Fluency for the previous 3 years, he called to let me know I didn't meet their standards. Now, when this company was starting back in the 90s, they desperately wanted to hire me because of my experience, viewed me as part of their training team. I went to a "group" interview with them in Tampa and the men who were starting the company didn't know the first thing about how to use the computer. This guy was one of them - obviously he didn't remember my name but I remembered him. It is no puzzle that they are still struggling to find and retain good MTs but they just don't get that it is them, not us. I didn't take their job, went with a hospital system instead. He gets his ego strokes from explaining their "high standards" and how it would be a strain on them to have to retrain people who didn't use Fluency yesterday!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)