Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

Tomatoes - Bring it back please

Posted: Jan 11th, 2022 - 7:40 pm In Reply to: She is certainly not the only one. There are a few - that feel the need to inject comments

I would also like to know why that thread was removed. Someone shared a John Denver music video that was also removed. The only one there now is RIP Betty White. One of the moderators has to be removing things, I don't know who else would have access. Someone said a while ago that when things got too quiet, someone hired by MT Stars would stir things up on purpose. There is a thread on the company board that would indicate that this might be the case. I wanted to follow the tomato growing. Personally, I wouldn't mind a gardening board. It doesn't have anything to do with transcription, but neither does politics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)