Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed! - I worked there

Posted: Jan 11th, 2022 - 4:47 pm In Reply to: Is this the Alpha with the VA contracts? - If so, run

I worked there for about 2-3 months last fall. It was a side gig for me. The manager, "S," was an absolute psychopath. She kept disabling my access to SharePoint if she thought that I was taking too long to finish a 2-hour long job with horrible audio and then she would completely deny that she had disabled it, despite the fact that I have many years of SharePoint experience and I can tell when someone's access has been disabled! Yeah, she was a lunatic and that job was a joke. The files were 1-2+ hours long, the audio on the interviews was the WORST I've ever heard, and they don't pay for spaces. Of course, "S" would always claim that her QA person had NO problems filling in my blanks, even though the audio was entirely distorted. I actually heard that they are in violation of their contact with the VA because the VA only wanted actual employees doing their work as opposed to ICs. I'd stay far away from this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)